11/06/2007

God's Favor Upon Your Life

You are here for a reason. Do you want to have a purpose in your life and to make a difference? Do you think it's finally time to experience joy in your life and to let go of old toxic thoughts that have held you back from living a fulfilling life? You can have a better life, but you must demonstrate a change of heart and ask the Lord to have favor upon you. You can do this only if you believe and have faith.

Really, what are you waiting for? The world is getting stranger by the minute, but you can make a switch in your thinking. You can start your new life now and be set free!

"So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed." John 8:36:36 (NIV)

If you want to know how to obtain God's favor, or if you keep hearing His "Still Small Voice" or feel a tugging in your heart calling you to Him, there are many resources that are available to help you to turn to God.

This blog has been created for you. Feel free to review the links and resources on this blog and please come back often, as new resources will be added daily. Begin today by asking God to have favor upon your life. If you do, you will be amazed at the outcome, because He will answer your prayers and you will know when He does. Sometimes His answers are subtle and other times they're quite obvious (like getting hit over the head with a 2x4), but, really, how will you ever know if He answers your prayers if you don't ask?

Experience His Blessings and Favor right now because He loves you and created you as His own. Believe that you are in His Favor and find inner joy, peace, and purpose. He can set you free! Don't wait any longer. Say this:

Lord God, I admit that I am a sinner and that I need a Savior; I believe that You sent Your Son Jesus to earth to save me from my sins;

Lord Jesus, right now I ask You to come into my heart and save me; From this moment on I will be a new creation in Your Kingdom, and I will Praise You forever;

I thank You for setting me free; I am a new Christian; Thank You Lord;

In Jesus' Name, I pray, Amen.

That's it. You did it! If you prayed those words and believe that Jesus came into your heart to save you - Congratulations! God Bless you in your new walk with the Lord. Now, go buy yourself a Bible and begin reading it.

P.S. Right now the Angels in Heaven are rejoicing, because you have entered the Kingdom of God.



FAVORITE LINKS TO BOOKS AND MUSIC:

Love is a Choice
TD Jakes, Reposition Yourself
Kiss of Heaven
Letters of the Scattered Brotherhood



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! You go girl! Love this blog...This is a wonderful blog..I just love this...A wonderful witnesses post...Love it Katherinellen